WANTED: Great people who want to do a great job and work with other great people...
VACANCY: Marketing Administrator
The small team at Remarkable Practice like to do worthwhile work in a wholehearted way. We like to do work that makes a real difference and is of real value for our customers. We also like to go home at night and at weekends knowing we've done a good job and have enjoyed our work.
To see if you like the look and sound of our existing team members, check us out here...
Business Bitesize is our paid-for newsletter service that has grown from 6 to 30 customers in the last 18 months. This means we now share high-value business breakthroughs with more than 10,000 business owners across the UK. You can find out more about Business Bitesize here...
Over the next 12 months we hope to double these numbers. If we are to succeed at doubling our Business Bitesize subscribers we need to recruit a 'let's get it done' admin person. Could you help us?
Full time or part time we don't mind, we just want to work with you if you have high standards for yourself and your work and want to work with others who also have similar high standards.
IS THIS ROLE YOU?
· You have a true sense of pride in what you do and how you do it - a desire to achieve high standards of work and a high level of professional sensitivity
· You have strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines – completing work on-time is expected as a minimum so that we keep customers happy
· You enjoy a process-driven (checklist focus) – if you can help us improve our processes even better
· You want to learn and develop new skills and knowledge – to be remarkable we have to improve all the time
· An attention to detail is normal for you and you have high personal standards for the work you do
· You need to be more than happy talking to customers and suppliers by phone and write clearly to them by email
· We’re a small team and so positive working relationships with colleagues (teamwork) is vital
· An ability to write compelling copy or learn how to write compelling copy will be a big help
· An ability to work under your own steam, showing initiative and self-motivation means you will fit in here brilliantly
DO YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS ROLE?
The Marketing Administrator will be responsible for the delivery of a four-page marketing tool, Business Bitesize, produced every other month.
· Coordinating the distribution of Business Bitesize through email marketing, twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and Facebook with clients and to clients’ deadlines
· Arrange print copies where appropriate and get them delivered on time, liaising with our suppliers
· Manage clients’ contacts database in order to fulfil campaigns, liaising with our customers
· Database update of our own client relationship software
· Assisting in the marketing of Business Bitesize to accountants around the UK to help us grow the number of buyers/users. The position also involves marketing this service to our own clients, prospects and introducers so that they use it as a marketing tool in their accountancy practice or business.
· Build strong relationships with clients to drive content for campaigns and provide marketing support
· Provide editing support (proof reading) to support the production of the Business Bitesize editions and for other ad-hoc marketing materials for Remarkable Practice including the web site, social media posts and other marketing programmes
· Willing to undertake the reporting and analysis of Business Bitesize email marketing activities (training given for this)