Bad decisions in your accountancy firm are just so easy to make…
As a business leader, you make decisions every day, some are easy…
- What time shall I organise that meeting?
- Shall I work through my lunch?
- Shall I visit that client tomorrow?
Some are more difficult…
- Shall I recruit that person?
- Shall I invest in that company?
- Shall I take on additional clients?
What processes do you follow in making your decisions?
Or are you just on auto-pilot, without following a ‘best practice’ decision-making process?
Everyone’s decision-making tends to follow a pattern, a pattern we are unaware of and a pattern that can easily result in weaker decisions.
It can be tough to make the right decision, however, your job as a business leader is to make the right decision and avoid the pitfalls of bad decision-making.